- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and innovative problem-solving and evaluative skills, an ability to conduct independent research and analysis in the event of a security breach, identifying issues, formulating options, proactively closing the security loop-holes, and making conclusions and recommendations.
- DLP Solution deployment, configuration and management, policies fine tuning
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support, threat and other cases
- Work on web proxy policy as per compliance requirement and customer specific requirement.
- Maintain Reporting for DLP solution to fulfill compliance requirement.
- Experience in Forcepoint DLP deployment in hybrid setup (cloud + on premise).
Required Technical Skill Set:
Force point Data leak prevention (DLP)
Must - Have Technical Competencies:
- 3-5 years of experience working in Forcepoint products.
- Must have experience in ForcePoint DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- Experience in Forcepoint DLP deployment in hybrid setup (cloud + on-premise).
- Must be aware of all DLP components like endpoint DLP, Email & Web DLP, Cloud Email DLP.
- Should have knowledge of incident management and excellent problem solving skills related to mentioned products.
- Working knowledge and understanding of security compliance like NIST, PCI-DSS.GDPR
- Good Communication Skills (Oral / Written)
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell, general batch/shell scripting
- Working Knowledge on tools like IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Web-Proxy, DLP, HIPS, Vulnerability tools
Note: Interested candidates can share their CV to email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID while sharing your CV.