Kindly mention your NAME and Job ID in subject line when you are sharing your resume.
Interested Candidates can share their CV with updated mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members with valid visa will be given preferences.
Must Have Skills:
ÔÇó - Engineering experience with an Identity and Access Governance platform such as Aveksa, or other scalable Identity and Access Governance solution
ÔÇó - Experience with Active Directory 2008R2 and 2012
ÔÇó - Experience with scripting technologies such as PowerShell, PERL, Java and other languages
ÔÇó - IT people management experience and demonstrated leadership skills.
ÔÇó - Provide tactical and strategic IT directions with ability to manage and communicate vision to technical staff
ÔÇó - Ability to problem solve and manage business needs/IT changes in a rapidly changing complex technical environment
ÔÇó - Experience with the ITIL ITSM framework
Role & Responsibilities
- Performs engineering, issue and problem resolution within the Identity and Access Management discipline
- Provide technical expertise and advice on areas of security technology, including: platform security, authentication systems, application security, security architecture and security frameworks.
- Work with appropriate personnel to create a practical, scalable, and secure model for enterprise applications and services.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new and/or improved information security systems.
- Assist in maintaining effective disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures for critical security systems.
- Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of security technology