Kindly mention your NAME and Job ID in subject line when you are sharing your resume.
Interested Candidates can share their CV with updated mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members with valid visa will be given preferences.
1. Atleast 2+ years of Information Security experience
2. 1+ years in incident analysis, security architecture, malware research, Security Operations Center (SOC) duties, or similar experience is required.
3. Must be able to use Splunk and help in creation of dashboards and integration.
4. Experience investigating common types of attacks.
5. Log analysis and experience reviewing Security Events
6. Working experience with analysis and inspection of log information, packets, and other security tool information output from a variety of sources.
7. Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
1. Working within a fusion center, security operations, incident management, or command center environment.
2. Working with SIEM-like products (Splunk preferred).
3. Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
4. Knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, OSX).
Security tools development